What are the best forms of marketing for motivated sellers?
Marketing strategy is used by motivated sellers to collaborate with their buyers. It is also employed to aware the buyers about the features, specifications of property. It mainly focused on encouraging the target population to buy that specific property. The new innovative marketing strategies might be implemented or they can be previously tried or tested strategies. Appealing marketing strategies help to get ahead in the competition.
What Makes a Seller Motivated?
A motivated seller is someone eager to get rid of a property in their possession. Before we jump into the strategies for finding motivated sellers, let’s take a closer look at how a motivated seller differs from other types of sellers.
A seller is a property owner who will meet at least one of the following conditions:
• A seller is willing to sell the property at a very favorable price: Usually. this means 10-30% below market value.
• A seller is willing to sell the property at very favorable terms: This includes things like no money down, 0% interest, financing, etc.
Forms of Marketing
Different types of marketing strategies and tactics work better for various types of sellers. If you are a real estate agent, for instance, you should have some type of marketing to solidify that "know, like and trust" status in your market. Most sellers just don't wake up and decide to sell today. This is a decision that is made over time (in most cases), so it makes sense for agents to have ongoing marketing campaigns geared toward the general public to become well known in their market.
• The majority of motivated sellers use a mix of different things like print ads, TV ads on the real estate cable channel, billboards or bench advertising, and websites, and blogs. They depend heavily on repeat business, so they want to build a nurturing relationship with folks.
• Blogs are especially good for real estate agents. With a blog you can build a list of potential future clients, you can keep in touch with by sending them tips and timely articles, and it’s a great way to keep your name on the top of their minds. The best part of all is that it’s FREE.
• I have even seen bandit type signs on street corners with the agent’s name, company, and “house for sale” printed on the sign. I’m sure sellers don’t think of these like traditional bandit signs, but that is what they are none the less.
• Many of these same strategies will work when trying to find distressed sellers, but there are some big differences.
• Your best bet to connect with people quickly is to run Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and promoted posts. This will get your property in front of the right people.
• Email marketing is another great way to connect directly with buyers. If you design a Single Email Templates in your Marketing Center, you'll be able to send this as a group email to your database as well as individuals.
All these above marketing forms will only work properly if you have the right integrated marketing approach between all the forms of marketing. Make sure that the same message should pass on from one form of marketing to another form.